Wednesday, July 13, 2011

An Attempt

I'm going to try to commit to a nearly daily blogpost for one month. This should be good, hee hee! I can tell you the fam's going camping this weekend. So I will drop the ball on Saturday and Sunday, if not before.

Anyhoo...



This week has been all about soccer for Miss Elise. Soccer camp is taking place each morning, and she played her last game of the summer house league season last night. I wish I were more of a fan, because this girl LOVES her soccer. Depending on who you ask, she scored somewhere betweet four and seven goals last night. She's like buttah... she'll be in a cluster of girls trying to get to the ball, and all of a sudden she'll squeeze out, dribbling the ball like a pro, and frequently put it in the goal. Yeah... I'm bragging. It's damn impressive if you ask me. And, I also think she's pretty cute.

No comments: