Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!






Very random photos. The green doors are from the Sesame Street exhibit at the children's museum, Elise is taking a phone call from Elmo, the two of them are sitting with their favorite fast food mascot, naked Elise is doing pouty face with the bear hat on, and Jerod is showing off his new webkin who goes by the name of KC.
We have been trying to make the best of this Minnesota winter, but we are all a little on edge after so much indoor together time. I told a friend today that this is my eighth MN February, and I've yet to have a good one. I always seem to hit rock bottom and completely run out of tolerance for the weather. The kids follow my lead, which makes for a nasty combination!
But, of course, it's not ALL bad. We've had some fun scattered in. Last Saturday we went to the U of M to watch the women's gymnastics team. Definitely a first for all of us. Chris and I could've stayed and watched all night, but the kiddos were out of gas after a couple of rotations.
The above mentioned 'webkin' is a stuffed animal with a web component. You can go online and take care of it, as well as play games. Since we won't be getting a pet anytime soon (hopefully never if I have my way!), this is as close as Jerod will get to having an animal friend to love :)
We've got an interesting weekend ahead. Chris and I are running a Valentine's day 5K around Lake Harriet this Saturday. They say it will be a little warmer and they'd better be right. We're also taking a cooking class together on Friday evening. Saturday night is dinner here with three other couples. The men are cooking dinner. Let's just say there could be a lot to report next week!

No comments: