Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The New 'Helen Bed'


In case you haven't figured it out yet, let me go on record here and say that I am NOT a photographer. At any rate, here's a picture of Elise's new twin bed. It's a hand-me-down from Elise's buddy Helen, thus the name. You don't realize how much bigger a twin mattress is than a crib mattress until you put your kid in one. Little Elise makes the thing seem giant, but she managed to stay in it last night.

Big drama of the week is that Elise is having some aggression issues again. They always seem to be pointed at the same person, the daughter of some friends of ours. They straight up don't get along, and Elise's response to the situation is to hit, push and shove. Needless to say, it's creating a little tension for everyone. If anyone has advice to share on this situation, please do so!!! I don't care if the girls like each other or not, but I really need to find a way to get Elise in control.
On a more fun note: Chris and I were excited to find out yesterday that we get to run Grandma's half marathon in Duluth in June. They let 4500 people run the half marathon and the selection process is a lottery. We ran our first half marathon in Omaha last fall and are pumped to do another one.
Lastly, we have a fresh coat of snow today. Ugh... endless winter. I'm a big fan of daylight savings time, so I guess that will be my saving grace for now. At least it won't get dark so stinking early in the evening!

No comments: