Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pioneer what??

This post is another first for my blog. I don't think I've ever done a post about something I made for dinner, but I made this soup (picture is copied from her blog) last night and it was so dang good that it deserves a post. Perhaps it was just the fact that I sort of skipped lunch and was really, really hungry; but man, this stuff was good. I've tried quite a few recipes for the same basic kind of soup, and they've all been good; but this one put them all to shame.

I'm not sure what the pioneer woman refers to because I haven't read much of her blog, other than browsing her recipes. Lots of tasty sounding vittles though... I look forward to trying more.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It's so funny that you posted this, I just started reading her blog a few weeks ago. People have been recommending it to me for a while and it took me until now to check it out. I really like her photography, haven't checked out the cooking section yet though.